At East Bay Endosurgery Center, your time is as valuable to us as it is to you. That’s why we provide online access to a variety of forms that patients may complete before their visit. The following documents will help us expedite the check-in process for your appointment. Please take a moment to download and print the appropriate form(s).
What do I need to bring the day of my procedure?
- Any change of address, phone or email updates.
- Your insurance card(s).
- The contact information for your referring physician.
- A current list of all medications and dosages.
- A current list of any vitamins, herbs or supplements you’re currently taking.
- A list of any known allergies.
- If you’re younger than 18, you must have a parent or guardian accompany you to sign your paperwork.